Smile4U Advanced Teeth Whitening System
Smile4U’s Advanced Teeth Whitening system mimics the whitening methods used in many dental surgeries and is a safe, effective procedure that whitens your teeth by up to 4 shades over a 7 day treatment period.
It gives instant whitening and actively removes stains caused by tea, coffee, red wine, smoking, mild fluorosis or tetracycline staining.
It is easy to use and comfortable to wear. The mouthpiece is soft and flexible and attaches easily to the LED light.
How to use:
- Brush teeth and wipe dry before use
- Apply gel on both sides of the mouthpiece and attach LED light
- Place mouthpiece in mouth and turn on LED light. (Note: To activate the LED light, open the battery compartment and remove the plastic PVC sheet)
- After 10 minutes, turn off the light and remove mouthpiece
- Gently rinse mouth with water ensuring all gel is removed from teeth and gums
- Use up to twice a day (morning and evening) for a maximum of 14 days.
- 3 x 3 ml Teeth whitening gel
- 1 x Silicone mouthpiece
- 1 x Blue LED light
- 1 x shade guide
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium chlorite, Hydrated Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hoxyethylcellulose, Hydrogen Peroxide
Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Do not use if you suffer from gum disease, ulcers, gum inflammation, severe gum loss, sensitive teeth or after oral operations. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Do not wear the mouthpiece for longer than recommended. Not suitable for overnight use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
There are no reviews yet.