Reduce the threat of air borne viruses with the new high pressure plasma air purifier from Woodpecker. Enjoy safe, clean fresh air while protecting the health of your patients, customers and staff.
The Woodpecker air purifier is proven to kill greater than 99.97% of the H3N2 Influenza virus within one hour. It can filter air particles as small as 14 nanometres (0.0146µm) in size.
Features and Benefits
- Uses high pressure electrostatic technology and 20 to 40kV of electricity to capture and kill 99.9% of bacteria and influenza viruses.
- Efficiently removes germs, pollen, mites, dust, smoke and all airborne odours.
- No maintenance costs.
- Does not require replaceable HEPA filters.
- The electrode is washable.
- High precision air quality sensor monitors and displays quality of air in room.
- Low noise – Maximum 60dB Sleek, modern design with four wind speed levels.
- Programmable timer.
- The Q3 is suitable for small rooms up to 300sq feet and processes 350 cubic metres of air per hour.