- MELAdest 65 enables the most economical cost-saving production of high-quality distilled water for autoclaves and for all other applications in doctors practices.
- For supplying distilled water, fast and economically.
- This practical water distiller produces water of the highest quality in accordance with what represents one of the oldest methods of water treatment. When the device is activated, the water temperature increases and escaping gases are boiled, then led through an opening.
- The water temperature increases to 100°C and begins to boil. During evaporation, the chemicals, salts and soiling remain in the container.
- The stream flows through the cooling coil system in the upper section where it cools and condenses into distilled water.