- A simple one-touch measurement of this unit offers the user precise BP results
- Intended for self-measurement and home use with atrial fibrillation detection
- The UA-651Plus provides the user a leading cost-effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
- The 3-line display shows all the readings (systolic, diastolic and pulse) simultaneously
A&D Medical UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
€32.48 ex VAT
The UA-611 benefits from many of the features developed by A&D for professional clinical use and home use.
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984. It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors.
This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation). The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
This device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
The UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
The quality of the UA-611 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-611 provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function– for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32 cm)
4 x AA Batteries
You must be logged in to post a review.
BD Microlance 3 Needles (100)€7.41 – €13.09 ex VAT
IPad NF1200 Public Access Defibrillator€960.16 ex VAT
3M Red Dot Resting Electrodes (100)€13.94 ex VAT
There are no reviews yet.